Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tall Cans and Low Riders




Tall Cans and Low Riders makes me think of one thing... Wolfkiller. If you have never been to a Wolfkiller show, then you are missing out. I am not a huge fan of hard core music, but Wolfkiller is an exception... The band is from Santa Cruz Ca, and I know them personally, but that is not what makes me dig their music. To tell you the truth, I can't really name exactly what it is. Maybe its the energy that shoots through your bones the second they start playing or maybe its just their rugged and raw style. Whatever it is, the band is creating quite the following which is referred to as "the wolfpack." The band kills it, so check them out on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/wolfkillerz.....(if your a valley this message is not for you...haha)





No comments:

Post a Comment